Placement Premier Soin, a private employment agency for healthcare professionals is looking for beneficiary attendants, who would like to work in the magnificent region of Chaudière-Appalaches to perform professional beneficiary attendant duties in accommodation centers.
Advantages and requirements for a beneficiary attendant job in CHSLD with an agency
To apply on a Beneficiary attendant job in accommodation centers for an agency, your need the following requirements:
- Valid and up do date CPR and PDSB certification
- Have experience as a Beneficiary Attendant
- The ability to so several things at the same time
Working with an agency brings a lot of advantages such as:
- An advantageous compensation
- Paid formations
- Update your availability online through our app anytime
- Ensuring a better life balance
- Ability to work in multiple locations
- Ability to work for multiple employers at a time
- Exciting and varied mandates
We work in your interest to create pleasant, stimulating and rewarding working conditions that will improve your quality of life.
Placement Premier Soin aims to foster the highest standards of integrity and principles of quality, diversity, fairness and ethics. You have questions before applying? Please visit our F.A.Q section, or contact-us by phone at 1 877-822-9077, it will be our pleasure to answer all your questions!